Be a part of the EC 2019-Team in Rostock!
It is THE para-sport highlight of the year in Germany! From 5 to 13 October, the IBSA Goalball European Championships will take place in Rostock with the ten best women and men teams of Europe!
Without YOU, such an event wouldn´t be possible!
As a volunteer, you will get the uniuqe chance to look behind the scenes of the Goalball-EC 2019, to meet new people, to gain practical experience in event organisation and to be a part of an awesome team of volunteers with the common goal: Put the best Goalball-EC on and have fun!
There is a variety of tasks for volunteers. As a volunteer, you will be able to use your strengths and experiences and to choose the area of activation which suits you best.
Your benefits at the Goalball-EC
- Event uniform which you can keep after the event
- Warm meals during your shifts
- Volunteer diploma
- Contact to other event and sport loving people and to be part of a unique team
- Possibility to shape the event
- Unique look behind the scene of the Goalball-EC 2019
- Practival experience in the organisation of an event
It is planned to offer a simple camping-style accommodation for free to volunteers who are not from Rostock. That means that the participation as a volunteer will become a team-building adventure!
Other types of accommodation cannot be provided free of charge unfortunately.
Areas of activation
The Goalball-EC offers a vide range of areas of activation.
- Delegations - you look after the teams during their stay in Rostock
- Guest service - looking after VIP and other guests during the EC
- Logistics - set-up, tearing down and further logistical tasks
- Media centre – looking after visiting journalists, organisation and administration of the media centre and further media areas
- Ceremonies and supporting programme - Support of the opening and closing ceremonies as well as of the general programme
- Field of play - looking after the field of plays
- Transport – driver of shuttle vehicles
- Volunteer Management - Support of the Volunteer Manager, looking after the volunteer centre, administrative tasks
- Competition office - result distribution and administrative tasks
All applications are continously reviewed. As soon as all positions are filled, the registration platform will be closed.
We are looking forward to meet you!
Please send a short message to kaercher [@] dbs-npc.de with the info that you have registered to be a volunteer. Unfortunately we had and still have some server problems and we don´t want to miss out on your application!!!
We are really happy to welcome you on board and looking forward to you coming to Rostock and being a part of our wonderful volunteer team that we simply want to make sure that we have well received your application.
Looking froward to meet you in Rostock! :-)
Mail: kaercher [@] dbs-npc.de